2012 Corporate Responsibility Report
Kellogg Company’s corporate responsibility efforts aim to help create even better days and brighter tomorrows for our consumers, employees, customers, communities and the environment.
This 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report documents our continuing global progress in four key performance areas, or pillars: Marketplace, Workplace, Environment and Community. It also addresses the topic of Hunger Relief, which cuts across all of these areas. The Overview includes a message from our president and CEO, as well as information about company governance, our business strategy, our corporate responsibility strategy, stakeholder engagement and more. Click on the links at left to visit each of the major sections of the report.
We welcome your feedback on our reporting at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we have done in previous years, we will make a one-time $5 donation to the Global Foodbanking Network for every person who sends feedback in 2013 on this report, up to $10,000 total.
Jump to thepage to read about Kellogg Company's public commitments on the following topics:
- Operating an ethical company
- Sourcing responsibly
- Environmental progress in our own operations
- Promoting sustainable agriculture
- Continuously improving the sustainability of our packaging
- Helping to end deforestation globally by responsibly sourcing:
- Palm oil
- Forest and paper products
- Helping to decrease greenhouse gas emissions from refrigeration
- Responsible product marketing
- Nutrition education
- Reducing hunger
Read our full 2011 Corporate Responsibility Report